Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Saturday, July 14, 2012

11:52

Rainy Saturday morning.

Heading out in the noon later to catch the National Day Parade preview with bff. Pretty much excited because I've never been to the Marina Floating Platform. Pathetic much, yes I know. But at least I've finally got the chance to go there! On another note, I hope it doesn't rain later because it is raining right now. Oh wells...

Anyways! Week 10 is school has just passed by, and we're reaching the 11th mark in a few days' time. Semester 1 will be over in just a short matter of time. Although I've been saying about how I don't mix well with the classmates, I'll definitely miss them. Like, who doesn't? After spending a long 15 weeks together, laughing and being screwed by the facilitators together? They have been nice to me, and I believe I have been nice to them too. Glad to have met a few more new faces from my course. And of course, there's bound to be people that you will dislike in class for sure. I am going to be so thrilled to know I'm only left with 5 more weeks of school with 'em. Not considering we will be placed into the same class next semester, that is. Whatever it is, I have to be thankful I met and knew all of them because things always happen for a reason :)

Obviously I'm thankful for meeting the boyfriend too.
He is such a dear :)

X